« Home | Vacation » | Blogging for me is a great way to simply journal. ... »

AYP

I found out today that the school I work at did not meet AYP. This is discouraging as we put forth a valiant effort this year towards improving ourselves in several areas.

As I was skimming around, I noticed that only one school in all of Forsyth county did not make AYP. There were SEVERAL schools in Hall that did not make it. I've started to think about what makes the difference. What can we be doing differently to ensure a quality education for our students?

I know that my teaching this year will greatly improve from last year. Getting that first year under my belt will benefit me and my students greatly.

About me

  • I'm Melanie
  • From Athens, Georgia, United States
  • I love Jesus, my family, and our church!
My profile