« Home | Lake Party » | me on vacation! » | Walking the dog » | 3 years » | Back to School » | AYP » | Vacation » | Blogging for me is a great way to simply journal. ... »

School thoughts

I love my job. This year, teaching has been incredible. I feel like I'm finally becoming a teacher.

I've never thought that my life would be in danger at school. But when I start to think about the two situations that have happened in schools this past week, I am baffled. How does a man with several guns get into a classroom and take six girls hostage? Then there is the kid that killed his principal. How do these things happen? I've never feared my life at school, although I've definitely had a few students that showed traits that were similar to the kid that killed his principal. This baffles me.

I know that God is still in control. He has a plan.